Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Tradition

Christmas is a very special time when my family gets together to celebrate and spend time that is cherished. We eat food from turkey all the way to tamales. Just thinking about the food makes me hungry! After we eat, we all engage in playing a competitive game such as MAD GAB or Taboo. It gets intense... While all this is happening we of course share the gifts we received and plan shopping trips to spend the gift cards. That is my family tradition in Salida. In Denver with my other family, we open gifts on Christmas Eve and go to church to watch a Christmas play. Then we all get together on Christmas day and eat! I'm always looking forward to Christmas gatherings... You always have enough food to last you for weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment