Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thought's over winter break

Over break, I had a lot of time to think about things that I wanted to start over, begin anew before the new year hit. I reflected on the memories that I last had with my family in Colorado and wished they could be in San Francisco celebrating the holidays with me. I promised myself that I would give this year my best in anything I put my mind to, because only I can make good things happen for myself, so I can't let myself stand in the way. 2012 will be a great year and I wish a great year for everyone in the world!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think you have the right mind set and challenge you to accomplish those goals. I think they will pay off big time in the near future. If you set a foundation for yourself it will be hard for you to fall in a slump. Your blog is inspiring to me.

    ReplyDelete