Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ashlee's Positives, Ashlee's Growth Areas


In module I, I learned that I do a lot of procrastination. In return I do my assignments at the last minute under pressure expecting to have a perfect outcome to turn in. I surprised myself by being able to get threw a whole module in such short time and I’m proud of myself for being able to complete that. I am disappointed in myself because I know I can do better at getting my assignments done in a better time setting and not procrastinating until the last minute. There is always room for improvement.

+                                                                                  Δ
Organization
Time management
Turn in assignments on time
Ask for help/ clarity on assignments from my instructors
Ask my peers for help
Better study habits
Knowledge
Better sleep schedule
Able to help others
Always have a plan B

No comments:

Post a Comment