Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Passion


If you were asked the question, what is one word that describes you best, what would it be? Hi, I am Ashlee Chavez. Passion describes me best. Why? I am a leader. I have a passion for what I do. I give it my 100% and I will go the extra mile. Four years out of high school, life has brought me to a place called Year Up. It changed my life completely because I’ve become apart of a world where I never thought I’d see myself. It’s called the professional world where there is support, guidance, structure, a most important, a positive atmosphere. This is the place that has motivated me in life and the place where I can put my passion to good use. I am now a walking example of a professional businessperson. I have professional etiquette technology and business communication skills. On the other hand, family is the most important to me. It’s something like over 1,000 miles that separates me from them. It’s very important to me to keep in touch. After reading this, hopefully I will leave you with a good definition of what passion is and how it can be a key motivational tool to use for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment